Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Today

Two years, thrown out the door, just like that. I saw it coming, but that didn't prepare me for the amazing pain. He told me he loved me. He wanted us to have a commitment ceremony done. I told myself I was just paranoid, nothing was wrong, he still loved me. I was wrong. Everything was wrong. He doesn't love me. He did it gently, still wants to be friends.. That does minimize the pain a bit. But the knowledge that my love doesn't love me, will take away my sunshine for a very long time.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry, although I know that nothing I can say will help right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tried to think of something uplifting to say, Chelsea, and I just really want to share some empathy with you. I'm so sorry that you are hurting. I do know that not everything is lost, even when it appears that way. My first marriage ended after ten years and I thought in the beginning of that end that I had wasted those ten years...but since, I've found that some of the best lessons I learned and most valuable information I gained was in that relationship and I'm now grateful to have had it - just as it was, pain and all. ***Hugs to you*** and I do wish you all the best on your healing journey.

    Morgaine

    ReplyDelete